1. oostnic Senior Member

    Devon, UK
    English - UK

    I'm translating a piece about processing rice and have come across the following: "transformer ce riz paddy en riz long grain et brisure"

    Would brisure mean some sort of rice fragments here? The piece goes on to say that both sorts would be sold (presumably for cooking). Any suggestions?
  2. Cath.S.

    Cath.S. Senior Member

    Bretagne, France
    français de France
    I think brisures de riz is what's called broken rice in English.
  3. oostnic Senior Member

    Devon, UK
    English - UK
    Thanks Cath.S., that looks spot on - and thanks for the useful link too :)
  4. wildan1

    wildan1 Moderando ma non troppo (French-English, CC Mod)

    Sometimes described as rice fragments or broken grains (rice or otherwise)

Share This Page