'bro' + suffix? [for noun = 'masculinity']

< Previous | Next >

Strzykafka

Polish
In the English language it's very hard. However, on occasion you can here someone telling a made up word, which is understandable by other people, because it fits the context.

A word like, "Awesome," may be used as, "Awesomer," which will be more than awesome, or "the awesomest," which of course isn't the correct for for an official conversation, or a school paper, but it figures for example among friends.

I need a word, a noun, made of the word "bro," which is a slang in itself. Something like "masculinity." "Bromance" was also a made up word, which is commonly known among young people.

Some ideas:
Bromness
Broness
Broesness
Bromacy
Bronment

Let me know your ideas, unless the one I found is somehow acceptable for a made up word.

• anthox

English - Northeast US
    I guess "broness" would work? You should probably give more information about the context in which you intend to employ this coinage.

Strzykafka

Polish
    it's for a mockup magazine for "douchebags"

the headline says:
    "gain your:
    -muscle
    -babes
    -money
    -broness"

As being a Bro, with other "bros.." Like frat-boys call themselves like that.

Myridon

English - US
    It would be a bit easier to read as "bro-ness" as the pronunciation is not obvious. Someone might wonder what kind of girl a bron-ess was (a bro princess, perhaps ;)).

< Previous | Next >