Bruise (person/fruit)


Senior Member
What do you all use to refer to a bruise. Specifically the difference between a person and a fruit. I see what the WR dictionary says but there appears to be a few options.

What I have been studying is magullar and magulladura.

Gracias a todos por su ayuda!
  • avmg07

    New Member
    mexican spanish, english, french
    hi i know that bruise in spanish is magullar or moreton , but i found in a song a phrase that said like that :
    "this might bruise you"
    what is the meaning of bruise here ???
    please help me!!!
    < Previous | Next >