bucket boy's online

< Previous | Next >

VicNicSor

Banned
Russian
RoboCop, sitting in his chair with sensors, suddenly starts recalling something from his previous life as a human (which he is not supposed to). He gets extremelly disturbed. One staff member tells another:
- Bucket boy's online
RoboCop, movie

What do you think it means?
Thank you.

• mcg448

English-US
    Fo me, it's a way of making fun of Robocop as a poorly made/inferior "machine". It might be playing with the expression "a bucket of bolts" used to describe mechanical things (especially cars) in a negative way: " I would never buy that bucket of bolts from the used car lot! It has over 200,000 miles, and is falling to pieces" (something mechanical that is old and in bad condition) Hope that helped!

VicNicSor

Banned
    Russian
    Fo me, it's a way of making fun of Robocop as a poorly made/inferior "machine". It might be playing with the expression "a bucket of bolts" used to describe mechanical things (especially cars) in a negative way: " I would never buy that bucket of bolts from the used car lot! It has over 200,000 miles, and is falling to pieces" (something mechanical that is old and in bad condition) Hope that helped!
    One question - how do you see "online" here? Something like "in action", right?

< Previous | Next >