Bulb and Capillary Sensor


Senior Member
Spanish - Argentina
Me encuentro con este término en el siguiente contexto:

  • Bulb and Capillary Sensor
Bulb and capillary elements are used where temperatures are to be measured in ducts, pipes, tanks or similar locations remote from the controller.
The bulb is filled with liquid, gas or refrigerant depending on the temperature range required. Expansion of the fluid in the heated bulb exerts a pressure which is transmitted by the capillary to the diaphragm and there translated into movement.

Entiendo el mecanismo pero no se me ocurre ni encuentro un término adecuado en español. ¿Alguna sugerencia?

Desde ya, muchas gracias.
  • < Previous | Next >