Bulgarian: Няма Български тук?

• Jana337

čeština
    Sean Brian Kirby said:
    Аnyone up to discussing Bulgarian on here? :)
    Hello and welcome! :)

This is the first day of the Slavic forum. I sincerely believe that we will cover all Slavic languages here. And I hope you can invite some Bulgarian language lovers. ;)

Jana

Jana337

čeština
    Sean Brian Kirby said:
    First day?!? Boy, it sure is busy.:)

This reminds me - how does one display their signature? Mine's in Bulgarian (a favorite proverb of theirs), and I don't see it showing.

Thank you.:D
    I can see it. You have to change your settings. Go to the user control panel - options - and somewhere there.

The threads you see here have been moved from Other languages where they resided until the new forum was created. :)

I hope it starts to be busy! With your help. ;)

Jana

dexy

Bulgaria
    Hey hey heeeey!
    Did I hear Bulgarian? ;) So, what do you wanna discuss?
    And just for the record, it should be "Никой не е по-голям от хлябa." It should have an article, which we put at the end of the word... :cool:

Sean Brian Kirby

English, United States
    Someone had told me that. Then someone else told me, "Не." Guess I should have listened to Иван, who is no dumbie. :) Thanks!

What to discuss? Dunno'. Where would you recommend? For my six months time here, they say my Bulgarian is remarkably good. I do know... Вие имате много труден език. ;) Много.

Thanks for the greeting. We will get to discussing the wonderous difficulties of your language след малко, I'm sure...

dexy

Bulgaria
    haha, I cannot imagine what it sounds like, what for what it is like to be studying it. I bet it's трудно though :)

So, whenever you have questions or just wanna talk about something, I will be around. Feel free, any time.

Gotta go now.

cheers

Jana337

čeština
    At this point, let me step in and remind you of this rule:
    Don’t use the forum as a chat board; use the private message (PM) feature (PC users, click the member’s name) if you want to send a personal message to another forum member.
    You are welcome to discuss linguistic questions - grammar, vocabulary, proofreading, whatever you wish. But please always stay within topic, and open new threads for new questions.

For that matter, I believe this thread has already exhausted its potential. :)

Jana

cecoll

Bulgarian
    I guess more people will get interested in bulgarian language after they visit our country or meet a bulgarian...till then Bulgaria will still be "the best kept secret treasure in the world" as a czech tourist wrote on a postcard 2 years ago...
    The people most likely to get interested in it are people from another Slavic country or those that live here ;) А докато това стане може да си лафим на български :p !

Cvetan

Sean Brian Kirby

English, United States
    My Bulgarian is even better, now. And your reply has brought me back to this thread. I may again be discussing Bulgarian, helping folks with their English, and so-on. If this here does not get deleted for being too "chatty"...

Oh, and I think you're right. I love Bulgaria. And often, there are natives who don't see what's so great about it. My Sofianka asks me, "Why Bulgaria?" I just have to smile at her. :)

Jhonny_87

Italiano - Italia
    Sean Brian Kirby said:
    Аnyone up to discussing Bulgarian on here? :)
    Here we go! I'm an Italian guy living in Bulgaria (since 2 years :eek: )...

...I got some problems with bulgarian language as well as discute in this forum ('cause this is my first message ;)), however I hope to find some help here for improve my bulgarian :D

Sean Brian Kirby

English, United States
    And I would love to learn Italian!

Where are you in Bulgaria. Until I figure out how to change my profile... I am in Drujba-1, in Sofia. And should be here a while.

I've been in Bulgaria for eight months, and my Bulgarian is not bad. But it has to get much better.

Jana337

čeština
    Well, guys, I actually don't want to delete anything, but please be considerate: What you are doing is pure chat. Instead of boasting about your marvelous Bulgarian :) in English, could you please talk in Bulgarian (in new threads) and let our natives correct it?

I hope for a peaceful coexistence with you all :)

Jana