Bulgarian: placement of short possessive pronouns

Evo900

French
Здравейте,

I have always read in grammar books that the short possessive pronoun is placed after the noun, or after the adjective if the noun is qualified by an adjective:

Къде са чорапи ми?
Къде са сините ми чорапи?

However, the following sentence is also valid:
Къде са ми сините чорапи?

What I don't understand, is that placing the possessive pronoun that way (before the nominal group) only works in very specific sentences.

For example, you can't say:
Къде са ми чорапи?
Харесвам ти чорапи

The first one is particularly confusing since it's almost the same sentence, just without the adjective.

Why exactly is "Къде са ми сините чорапи?" valid?
What are the necessary conditions to be able to place the possessive pronoun that way?

• DarkChild

Bulgarian
    I've noticed that you tend to mention some rules from grammar books that don't actually exist. I don't know if they're there to make it easier for students, but in reality it seems they make it harder.

Bulgarian has a relatively relaxed word order so this rule definitely isn't a thing.

Къде са чорапите ми? - you need to use the article here
    Both sentences are correct but so are
    Къде са ми чорапите?
    Къде ми са чорапите?
    Къде ми са сините чорапи?

Къде са ми чорапи?
    Харесвам ти чорапи
    There sentences are incorrect because again you need the definite article

Къде са ми чорапите?
    Харесвам ти чорапите
    These are perfectly fine sentences.

I don't know if I answered your question, but basically, you can rearrange these words in several ways and it's perfectly acceptable.

Evo900

French
    Thanks for your response.
    I can't believe I botched most of my examples by forgetting the definite article. Sorry about that.
    But you did answer my question!