Buscando desarrollarme hacia una carrera exitosa

Franlu8

Spanish
Tengo una duda, cual de estas opciones es la correcta? 1.-Looking to develop myself towards a successful career. 2.-Looking for develop myself... 3.-Looking for developing myself...

Gracias.

• wolfram_beta

English - American
    You're either "looking to develop" or "looking for an opportunity to develop." However, you don't "develop yourself towards" a career. Can you share with us what you want to say in Spanish, please?

Franlu8

Spanish
    La frase completa es: “Buscando desarrollarme hacia una carrera exitosa centrada en los campos que me apasionan: la tecnología y los negocios” y la he traducido como : “Looking to develop myself towards a successful career focused on the fields that passionate me: technology and business”. Quiero saber si así esta bien o se puede mejorar, es para mi CV.
    Muchas gracias

Mr.Dent

English American
    Here are two different options. They don't mean exactly the same thing. The first one implies that you haven't yet begun, and the second one indicates that you already have the process underway.
    I am looking forward to creating a successful career for myself in...
    I am preparing myself for a successful career in...

wolfram_beta

English - American
    I think I would say:

"Seeking to build a career in two areas I'm passionate about: technology and business."

You could also say "Seeking to develop a career in..." or "Looking to develop a career..."

Be careful: "passionate" is an adjective in English. "...fields that passionate me" is incorrect.

< Previous | Next >