Business Academy / Academy of Business

< Previous | Next >

JohnnyS

Italian
Okay, if you would have to choose between Business Academy and Academy of Business which one would you choose? Which one is the 'correct' one and makes more sense? (or sounds better)

Last edited:
  • Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    Welcome to the forum, JohnnyS!

Please give us the complete sentence in which you plan to use the phrase, as well as some context: that is, the situation in which you would use it. We can give you better answers if we have more information.

JohnnyS

Italian
    Which is more correct, Tweedledum or Tweedledee?

I can't see anything in it, Johnny.

Welcome to the forum.:)
    Thank you! So I guess neither of them are gonna look bad, right?

Welcome to the forum, JohnnyS!

Please give us the complete sentence in which you plan to use the phrase, as well as some context: that is, the situation in which you would use it. We can give you better answers if we have more information.
    It's not really a phrase, I got a "homework" at uni in which I have to simulate creating a real business and I went out with this. (an academy that is gonna teach people on how to do businesses lol) so I'm gonna use the second one as a name for the whole project, like 'Academy of Business - Learn bla bla' as I find it more sophisticated but I just wanted to make sure it's correct, also I just wanted to see how it looks in the eyes of a native speaker.

sdgraham

USA English
    Okay, if you would have to choose between Business Academy and Academy of Business which one would you choose? Which one is the 'correct' one and makes more sense? (or sounds better)
    Thank you! So I guess neither of them are gonna look bad, right?
    It's not really a phrase, I got a "homework" at uni in which I have to simulate creating a real business and I went out with this. (an academy that is gonna teach people on how to do businesses lol) so I'm gonna use the second one as a name for the whole project, like 'Academy of Business - Learn bla bla' as I find it more sophisticated but I just wanted to make sure it's correct, also I just wanted to see how it looks in the eyes of a native speaker.
    Either of your ideas works well, but more importantly, you should forget "gonna" which is not standard English and likely would be off-putting to any knowledgeable potential clientele. (I certainly would not patronize any "academy" that used such a word.)

JohnnyS

Italian
    Either of your ideas works well, but more importantly, you should forget "gonna" which is not standard English and likely would be off-putting to any knowledgeable potential clientele. (I certainly would not patronize any "academy" that used such a word.)
    Sure, thank you for the tip!:)

< Previous | Next >