Business development inspire innovation?

< Previous | Next >

ItaliaAmore

Banned
English
Sorry for bothering you with my questions tonight, but I need help again.
"Prosperous societies built where there is education and an environment conductive to business development inspire innovation"
Source: a document I have, not available online (thought I'll save you the burden to ask this time ;))
My question is that I know "inspire" as a verb not a noun, so what's with this sentence? Can you tell me the meaning?
Thanks in advance

• Waylink

English (British)
    Sorry for bothering you with my questions tonight, but I need help again.
    "Prosperous societies built where there is education and an environment [conductive !!!] conducive to business development inspire innovation"

My question is that I know "inspire" as a verb not a noun, so what's with this sentence? Can you tell me the meaning?
    Thanks in advance
    NOUN PHRASE [ "Prosperous societies (which are) built where there is education and an environment conducive to business development"] VERB: [ inspire ] OBJECT NOUN: [ innovation].

JulianStuart

English (UK then US)
    I agree.

Prosperous societes (...) inspire innovation.

(Don't you hate it when people write long sentences like that one with no punctuation or any thought for people who will have to read it for whom English is not their native language or who are not used to longwinded sentences by people who refuse to use punctuation?)

< Previous | Next >