buster only

Kenny Chang

Chinese(Traditional)
Hello, everyone. When I see some gameplays on Youtube, especially the Rockman/Megaman series, the title is written "No damage. Buster only" (something like that). But I'm not sure what buster only is or means. Does it mean you don't take any armors and just use the original state to complete the game? Thank you.

• dojibear

English - Northeast US
    I've never heard "buster". But I only play one online game: an MMO (WoW).

Maybe it is slang used in the Rockman game.

Kenny Chang

Chinese(Traditional)
    I've never heard "buster". But I only play one online game: an MMO (WoW).

Maybe it is slang used in the Rockman game.
    Hi, dojibear. I'd like to post a link from Youtube here, but I'm not sure if this website allows me to do this. Last time when I shared a link, they deleted my post. If you could go to Youtube and use "megaman buster only" as keywords to search, you could see the videos/titles I was talking about. :)

dojibear

English - Northeast US
    When I did that, the first one had this caption: "The full game, with no deaths, using only the Mega Buster. "

So the "Mega Buster" is a game feature. It is something players can use, in this game. The term "Mega Buster" only exists in this game.

"Buster only" means "using only the Mega Buster".

Kenny Chang

Chinese(Traditional)
    When I did that, the first one had this caption: "The full game, with no deaths, using only the Mega Buster. "

So the "Mega Buster" is a game feature. It is something players can use, in this game. The term "Mega Buster" only exists in this game.

"Buster only" means "using only the Mega Buster".
    Thank you so much!!! I googled "mega buster" and found a website about this. It's Mega man's weapon! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

< Previous | Next >