Círculo de G (guitarra)


New Member
Mexican Spanish
¿alguien sabe como se dice Círculo de G o círculo de D en inglés?
en un contexto musical, específicamente de guitarra.
  • Yo toco la guitarra pero no entiendo lo de Circulo

    ?"cuerda"? "puente"? "capotasto"? ?"rasgueado"?

    ? "key"? ?"chord"? ?"soundhole"? ?"rosette"?

    ?Es un objeto fisico? ?Un elemento de teoria?

    Please explain further and I will do my best to help you.
    Last edited:
    me refiero a circulos con las secuencias de los acrodes por ejemplo:
    Círculo de G: G, Em, Am, D7
    Círculo de D: D, Bm, Em, A7

    ojalá alguien sepa! Gracias

    Chord progressions is another possibilty here.


    Just dug this up on Oxford.

    [count noun] Music A passage or movement from one note or chord to another: a blues progression

    Last edited:
    I think the most common chord progression is called "cycle of fifths" C, G, D, A, E, B, etc., (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cycle_of_fifths) A "circle of fifths" is a diagram that shows the same progression in a circle (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_fifths)

    Your chord progression is not the most common. The standard blues progression is I - IV - V and the most common jazz progression is II- V - I. but your progression is I - VI - II - V.
    Last edited:
    Greetings William Stein,

    I am always learning something new and interesting here on this forum and from its members. Thanks for this neat explanation.