cadenas y castillos

< Previous | Next >

Barbara S.

Senior Member
I don't know construction terms in English. In Mexico, houses are built with reinforced cement (rebar) "cadenas" - horizontal rebar and "castillos" vertical rebar. What are the technical terms in English? The cadenas are used in the foundation and in the roof. So I don't think they can be called beams.

Thanks for your help.
  • < Previous | Next >