cahier de liaison

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by dels712, Nov 5, 2007.

1. dels712 New Member

mexico - spanish
    Hey everyone,

I'm trying to translate "cahier de liaison" referring to some sort of mechanism put in place between the supplier and the client to keep track of the services/goods being provided, gaurantee service level, quality, satisfaction, etc.

or atleast that's what I understand by the concept in french but I can't think of a word or expression for that in english, can someone help??

Thanks!! :)

2. cropje_jnr

cropje_jnr Senior Member

Canberra, Australia
    English - Australia
    Client-supplier log (?) :D

I doubt that there's an official translation, but we'll wait and see all the same. The above would probably be entirely comprehensible and self-explanatory in most cases.

I thought of "inventory" at first but that might be a bit too specific.