Portuguese to English calorento

Dictionary entry: calorento
< Previous | Next >
  • casaleiro

Dictionary Editor
    English - Ireland
    Thanks very much. I can see that this term is present in our database, but with very little information. We can fix that, but it will take a while before it comes online.
    One question: by "heat-sensitive" do you mean a person who is sensitive to the heat? Rather than, for example, an electronic device that is heat-sensitive?

ElSoberano

Español-Lat Am. English-United States
    Indeed it's for someone who is sensitive to the heat as it is for an inanimate object that is heat-sensitive.. as I've known it.

Thanks very much. I can see that this term is present in our database, but with very little information. We can fix that, but it will take a while before it comes online.
    One question: by "heat-sensitive" do you mean a person who is sensitive to the heat? Rather than, for example, an electronic device that is heat-sensitive?

casaleiro

Dictionary Editor
    English - Ireland
    Thanks for your reply. I'm going to ask the editor on the Portuguese side to break down the entry for calorento into different senses. A comprehensive dictionary entry will be visible online eventually, though it takes a little time.

< Previous | Next >