Portuguese base calorento

Dictionary entry: calorento

casaleiro

Dictionary Editor
English - Ireland
Hello!
A user suggested that this adjective calorento means "heat-sensitive, steamy, prone to heating". After reading a little, I added a number of different senses in the database.

The user now tells me that the term calorento can mean both "heat sensitive" (said of a device or machine that can detect heat and respond accordingly), and "sensitive to heat" (said of a living being). Do you agree with this?

In any case, I'm writing to ask you to break down calorento into the various senses that you accept, and to add POS information. You could send it back to me if I need to add anything in English.
Thanks!

• Emiliana80

Dictionary Editor
    Portuguese - Brazil
    Hello!
    A user suggested that this adjective calorento means "heat-sensitive, steamy, prone to heating". After reading a little, I added a number of different senses in the database.

The user now tells me that the term calorento can mean both "heat sensitive" (said of a device or machine that can detect heat and respond accordingly), and "sensitive to heat" (said of a living being). Do you agree with this?

In any case, I'm writing to ask you to break down calorento into the various senses that you accept, and to add POS information. You could send it back to me if I need to add anything in English.
    Thanks!
    Thank you! Two other senses were added.