Camera up

bh101184

Spanish
This is my fist time translating a filmscript, and I want to make sure that I used the correct terminology with regards to camera directions.

What is the correct term in SPANISH for CAMERA UP?

Actually, I find the following phrase very difficult to translate

CAMERA UP on period B&W(Black and White) albumen PRINTS curling on table ....

I welcome all suggestions, thanks.

• borgonyon

Mexican Spanish
    No estoy seguro que haya una traducción. Mucha de la terminología se usa tal como es en inglés. En este caso se refiere a que la camara está colocada arriba con el lente dirigido hacia las imágenes en blanco y negro de las fotos.

bh101184

Spanish
    Okay, to me this is a tough one, if any one can help me out with this one, you will gain all of my respect wherever you may be:

The film starts up and the set the mood and the scenery, then it goes to say:

CAMERA UP on period B&W albumen PRINTS curling on a table in LIGHT coming in from a window....

I need help with translating all of that phrase because to me it doesn't make any sense. I know CAMERA UP = CONTRAPICADO; PRINTS: FOTOGRAFIA; and LIGHT =LUZ, but I just can't make any sense of this sentence.

Also, I researched the word albumen and it refers to albúmina, but that has nothing to do in this contexts, I believe the writer meant photo album....please, someone come and save me!!!!!!!!

garual

USA
    PR - Spanish
    CAMERA UP on period B&W albumen PRINTS curling on a table in LIGHT coming in from a window....

'La cámara toma un tiro de las copias de albumen en blanco y negro que se enrizan sobre una mesa en luz ambiental o en luz que entra por una ventana.'

*curling la curvatura del papel causada por
    diferencias de tensiones superficiales entre las dos caras del papel.

Last edited: