1. terelu Member

    spain and spanish
    Related to civil-road building works, how should be translated into English: "camión-cuba"? (=the track that brings the water in a tank). Maybe "water-tank-track"?
    And "camión-tanque"? (=the one filling the tanks of the rest of the machinery)
    Thank you!
  2. Kibramoa

    Kibramoa Senior Member

    Heart of Texas, U.S.A.
    Spanish - MX

Share This Page