caminamiento eléctrico con abertura máxima entre los electrodos de alimentación / tendencia en la disminución de resistividad

Hi everybody

I am striving to translate into technical language this piece. I have attempeted a translation with the help of technical ditionaries. Does it make sense to an expert of electrodes?

This is the Spanish text and below is my technical translation:

A nivel técnico, la campaña se desarrolló de la siguiente forma: para cada sector se planificaron 200 metros de caminamiento eléctrico con abertura máxima entre los electrodos de alimentación de 100-150 metros, con una distancia entre los puntos de medición de 10 metros que se puede reducir a 5 metros en zonas donde se detecte una tendencia en la disminución de resistividad.

Technically speaking the campaign was conducted as such: for each sector 200 metres of electric cables were planned, with a maximum width between the charge electrodes of 100-150 metres and a distance between the measuring points of 10 metres which can be reduced to 5 metres for the areas which detected a decreasing trend in resistance.

Many thanks for any useful tip on the subject

• < Previous | Next >