Campana de techo (contexto cocina)

Gringuita Latina

Senior Member
English, UK
  • SydLexia

    Senior Member
    UK English
    A "campana" is a "cooker hood" so I would call it a "ceiling-mounted cooker hood" or an "island cooker hood".

    JJ's suggestion is also fine, provided that in the context it is obvious that you are talking about kitchens, kitchen equipment, or cookers.

    < Previous | Next >