can anyone know an exquiry ID?

tran tam van

VIET NAM
Hi friend I am trying to apply an oversea course. The course administrator has sent me a test to do and require me to mail back the test completed. He refer me " Please note that your enquiry ID is SGE<1234567>ZQ. Please quote this reference number in all your communication with us to ensure we can promptly reply to you" I haven't seen an enquiry ID in a email? Could any alumni or others clarify me? Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Silver_Biscuit

English - UK
    It means that when you send them an email or a letter or you phone them up, you have to quote that sequence of numbers and letters. They'll have you on file under that ID so they can access everything to do with your application more easily.

tran tam van

VIET NAM
    thanks Silver_ Biscuit. But can you tell me what exactly I must do as I create my email? You said I must " quote ", so I'll put the enquiry ID in the context of the email?

tran tam van

VIET NAM
    Well, now I get it. thank you again to pay attention in my thread. It is really a great forum. I just am trying to go abroad for stuyding in UK , it's your country. I am very lucky to receive such much helping from all of you.

< Previous | Next >