Can you check that e-mail

frappy66

Italian - Italy
If you can, I'd like that someone could check that e-mail,
thanks guys

Do you remember your Italian’s friend? I’m so sorry for the late reply, but I was so busy recently but now after four months very stressful my job is more easy-going.
What’s going on?
I spent all Christmas holiday at home with my daughter, I adore Christmas time and you?
Then in February I went skiing in Cogne, it was a good week because now my daughter can ski well and so we could ski every day, I don’t remember if I told you that I did cross-country.
I’m thinking of my next summer holiday, where? Rome? Paris? Amsterdam? Vienna? I don’t Know, I suppose Rome but I’m afraid that in June it’ll be a bit of hot and so I still must decide.
It’s so beautiful when you can thinking about holiday, the time will go faster, won’t you?
About my job, I’m organizing some courses about web and security so I spend my afternoon to teach, I adore teaching I think that in another life I’ll become a teacher (I envy their days off). What are you doing now?
What’s the weather in Austria? Today is cloudy but the temperature is quite good (18°)
How is your husband?
Take care!
Bye for now
Fra

• systema encephale

Italian
    Alcune correzioni.

Do you remember your Italian friend? I’m so sorry for the late reply, but I was so busy recently but now after four months very stressful my job is more easy-going.
    What’s going on?
    I spent all Christmas holidays at home with my daughter, I adore Christmas time and you?
    Then in February I went skiing in Cogne, it was a good week because now my daughter can ski well and so we could ski every day, I don’t remember if I told you that I practice cross-country.
    I’m thinking of my next summer holiday, where? Rome? Paris? Amsterdam? Vienna? I don’t Know, I suppose Rome but I’m afraid that in June it’ll be quite hot and so I haven't decided yet.
    It’s so beautiful when you can think about holidays, time goes faster, doesn't it?
    About my job, I’m organizing some courses about web and security so I spend my afternoons teaching, I adore teaching I think that in another life I’ll become a teacher (I envy their days off). What are you doing now?
    What’s the weather like in Austria? Today it is cloudy but the temperature is quite good (18°)
    How is your husband?
    Take care!
    Bye for now
    Fra

laurahya

British English
    Hi Fra,

I think that in another life I’ll become a teacher
    I wasn't sure what you meant by this, but I did my best. I've just cleared up what you wrote; however, your message is a bit 'jumpy' - you talk about your job, ask about your friend, talk about something else, then your job again, then ask how her husband is. Although it makes sense, you might want to move things around to aid coherence. Anyway, here it is:

Do you remember your Italian friend? I’m so sorry for the late reply but I’ve been very busy lately. However, after four months of stress, work has finally calmed down.

I spent the entire Christmas holiday at home with my daughter. I adore Christmastime, don’t you? Then, in February, I went skiing in Cogne. It was a good week because now that my daughter can ski well, we were able to ski every day. Did I tell you that I do cross-country skiing?

At the moment, I’m thinking about my next summer holiday, but I don’t know where to go: Rome? Paris? Amsterdam? Vienna? I suppose it will be Rome but I’m afraid that in June it will be too hot, so I haven’t completely made up my mind yet. It’s wonderful to think about holidays – it makes the time fly, doesn’t it?

As for my job, I’m organising some courses on the internet and security, so I spend my afternoons teaching. I adore teaching; I think in another life I would have been a teacher (I envy their days off!). What are you up to now?

What’s the weather like in Austria? Today it is cloudy, but the temperature’s quite good (18°). How is your husband?

Take care!

Bye for now,
    Fra

Hope that helps!
    -Laura

You little ripper!

Australian English
    frappy66 said:
    I would like someone to check this email.Thanks guys.

Do you remember your Italian friend? I’m so sorry for the late reply, but I've been so busy recently. Now, after a stressful four months, my job is more relaxed.
    What’s going on? I spent all the Christmas holidays at home with my daughter. I adore Christmas time. Do you?
    In February I went skiing in Cogne. It was a good week. My daughter can now ski well, which meant we could ski every day. I don’t remember if I told you that I did cross-country.
    I’m thinking of my next summer holidays. Where? Rome? Paris? Amsterdam? Vienna? I don’t know. Possibly Rome, but I’m afraid that in June it’ll be a bit hot; I still haven't decided. It’s so nice to think about the holidays; the time goes faster, don’t you think? (not sure whether this is what you wanted to say here)
    As far as my job goes, I’m organizing some courses on the web and security, so I spend my afternoons teaching. I adore teaching! I think that in another life I’ll become a teacher (I envy their days off). What are you doing now?
    What’s the weather like in Austria? Today it's cloudy but the temperature is quite good (18°)
    How is your husband?
    Take care!
    Bye for now
    Fra
    Hope this helps.

< Previous | Next >