Can't post a new thread with links.

etsai

English
Hi I'm trying to post a new thread in the chinese section on Chinese KTVs with the download links to it. Doesn't let me because I'm "new".
So what has to be done?

• jann

co-mod'
    English - USA
    Welcome, Etsai!

You can't post URLs yet because you're a new member (it's a policy that exists to deter spammers). Just omit the link from your post. Or include the URL but leave out the http and the www parts. It will not be clickable, but people will be able to locate the site.

That said, please remember that we don't allow links to audiovisual content without prior approval from one of the moderators of the forum where you wish to post (rule 4). :)

asad7080

urdu
    i have same issue how much time or after how many days we will be consider an old members i mean 50 years old member:):)
    and we would be able to post link?

Peterdg

Dutch - Belgium
    i have same issue how much time or after how many days we will be consider an old members i mean 50 years old member:):)
    and we would be able to post link?
    New members cannot post links. You will only be able to post a link when you have more than 20 or 30 posts (I'm not sure about the number).

Aliph

Italian (North)
    I think that this limitation is very clever in order to deter spammers or advertisements that have nothing to do with the purpose of this website. So simple and effective. Other forums are sometimes inundated by spams.

< Previous | Next >