Car or LTR

supercub

japanese
The statistics on the automotive industry include a section called Car/truck, and all data in this section are either Car or LTR. What does LTR mean in this case? Thank you very much for your help.

• heypresto

English - England
    Please tell us where you saw this. In what context? Are you sure it hasn't been spelled out in full somewhere before this in or on wherever you saw this sentence?

There are numerous LTRs listed here: What does LTR stand for?

I'm guessing it could be 'Light Trailer' or possibly 'Load to Ride.'

supercub

japanese
    Thank you heyprestpo, this data was found in the statistical data sheet of global sales of light vehicles.
    I confirmed that it is listed as LTR.

I am not sure of the exact nuance of the term "Light Trailer", but am I correct in assuming that it represents a vehicle that means almost the same thing as a Truck?
    Please tell us where you saw this. In what context? Are you sure it hasn't been spelled out in full somewhere before this in or on wherever you saw this sentence?

There are numerous LTRs listed here: What does LTR stand for?

I'm guessing it could be 'Light Trailer' or possibly 'Load to Ride.'

heypresto

English - England
    I'm afraid I have no idea. It was one of the several meanings of LTR categorised as 'automotive' at the abbreviation site I gave you a link to, and I just guessed it might be possible.

The term might have different definitions in different countries - you haven't said exactly where you saw this, so I don't know which definition will be accurate. You should do your own search online.

To get you started, a few definitions are given here: light trailer Definition | Law Insider but whether it's helpful for you, I don't know.