1. SweetB Member


    I would like to send an email or letter to the Spanish consulate in the UK. Shall I address to them using "Dear Sir or Madam" or is there any specific term while dealing with diplomatic corps?

    Thanks for the answers
  2. Maximus07

    Maximus07 Senior Member

    Northern California
    As far as I know there isn't. Maybe if you know the title of the person your sending it too? Dear Ambasador etc. Dear Sir or Ma'am. Although i think madam may work better in the UK. :)
  3. SweetB Member

    Thanks for your answer!

Share This Page