cat's stretch

toscairn

Banned
Japan
I'm sure cat lovers may know that there are three types of "cat's stretch"

1: arch (in a shape of a Greek letter "omega") stretching one's back like a bow upwardly
2: head down (lower one's head and stretch one's back)
3: stretch one's lower legs backwards

I noticed that they usually do all the 1-3 moves successively (1, 2, 3). I wonder there's a word for "cat's stretching." Voulez vou m'aider avec s_a, s'il vou plait!

• valerie

France, French & Spanish
    I would say: Le chat s'étire, les étirements du chat

Quelques corrections: Voulez-vous m'aider avec ça, s'il vous plaît!

toscairn

Banned
    Japan
    Thank you for the reply, and corections! Au fait, mon ordinateur n'a pas de font francais, mais je besoin de avoir du meilleur attention.

J'aime beaucoups regarder les chats s'étire, c'est vraiment eyeful!

valerie

France, French & Spanish
    toscairn said:
    Au fait, mon ordinateur n'a pas de polices (de caractères) françaises, mais j'ai besoin de faire plus attention.

J'aime beaucoup regarder les chats s'étirer, c'est vraiment eyeful!

it's eyeful : c'est un régal pour les yeux

I also like it very much, although the cat which is living in my house (I dare not say MY cat) does not care much and just escape away, so that I cannot see her :D

toscairn

Banned
    Japan
    In your case I imagine one of your family member takes most care of your cat, and the cat like him/her best? C'est comme ça, il chat!
    One suggestion: In winter, keep your room's temperature cold enough, so that your cat comes next to you and warm herself.

valerie

France, French & Spanish
    Our cat loves anybody in the morning when she wakes up, during half an hour, till she gets her food. Then she disappears till noon, when she comes back to eat, and disappears again till the night. I suspect she is a self-interested cat ;) , mais c'est comme ça , les chats, et pas seulement les chats...