Central Bank- regulation

< Previous | Next >

Jannet

Español
I would appreciate if someone could check out and correct the following paragraph. I am sute there are many mistakes. I hope it makes sense at least.

Many thanks in advance.

"Derivatives Transactions Regulation

Regulation 4/2006 regarding “Derivative transactions“ issued by the Central Bank of México (Banxico) were published in the Official Gazette on December 26th, 2006. The important amendments to the existing regulation were: i) the existing authorizations were revoked and a new authorization from the Central Bank according to the new regulation was required, ii) the transactions which their payment settlement will not exceed 96 hours will not be considered as “forwards” transactions, and ii) the Audit Committee will have to certificate the complying with this regulation"

• CLM9999

English USA
    You did a good job. I made my corrections between the asterisks:

Regulation 4/2006 regarding “Derivative transactions“ issued by the Central Bank of México (Banxico) *was* published in the Official Gazette on December 26th, 2006. The important amendments to the existing regulation were: i) the existing authorizations were revoked and a new authorization from the Central Bank according to the new regulation was required, ii) transactions *with paid settlements less than* 96 hours will not be considered as *“forward”* transactions, and ii) the Audit Committee will *be responsible for for certifying compliance* with this regulation"

< Previous | Next >