centralita

• Zeli

UK English
    Usually a centralita is a telephone switchboard but, in the context of motor bikes, I have no idea.

icos

English, Spain
    It's some sort of central control device that feeds information through the electronic system, and to service the vehicle they plug it into a computer and see the problems the engine may have, but I'm no nearrr to finding the word in English. Sorry

timeo1979

Español
    Hi all. I was searching info about "centralita", and I found this post. The last entry was a long time ago but I hope this would help you. In this context "centralita" means ECU.

Cheers

clipper

England´s english
    Una pena que no vi ese hilo en su día, estoy de acuerdo con timeo1979, ECU = Electronic Control Unit y es el termino genérico que equivale a "centralita" en varios contextos, sobre todo relacionados con automovilismo y motocicletas.

Por ejemplo Engine ECU = Centralita motor, ABS ECU = centralita de sistema anti-bloqueo de frenos.

Lingolanguage

English
    Una pena que no vi ese hilo en su día, estoy de acuerdo con timeo1979, ECU = Electronic Control Unit y es el termino genérico que equivale a "centralita" en varios contextos, sobre todo relacionados con automovilismo y motocicletas.

Por ejemplo Engine ECU = Centralita motor, ABS ECU = centralita de sistema anti-bloqueo de frenos.

Would ECU also be applicable to domotics?

< Previous | Next >