chartered banks

• enricai

Colombia Español

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Hola este es el context en el que encontre esta expresion, creo que podría ser bancos reguladod o bancos públicos... no se?[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Schedule I banks include eight dominant Canadian “chartered” banks which carry on branch banking across the country. [/FONT]

EdithW

USA, English
    Hola

Aca en el USA, a charter, es un documento que permite la operacion de un negocio otorgado por la ciudad/estado. Al abrir un banco, se necesita un charter.

EdithW

enricai

Colombia Español
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Decidi poner todo el contexto para ver si es mas fácil saber como traducir "Chartered"[/FONT]
    [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Gracias!![/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']In Canada banks are federally regulated by the Bank Act and carry on business under the supervisory authority of OSFI. They provide financial services according to a common standard in all parts of the country, and they are integral to the implementation of national policies vital to the monetary and financial health of the country. Banks are categorized as Schedule I, II or III, the main difference between them being ownership.[/FONT]

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif'][FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Schedule I banks include eight dominant Canadian “chartered” banks which carry on branch banking across the country. Their shares are widely held. Many of these large domestic banks have operations in the United States and other foreign jurisdictions that may serve as a convenient conduit for foreign investors seeking access to the Canadian market. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

enricai

Colombia Español
    Mil gracias por la ayuda, termine traduciendolo como "banco regulado". Asi que espero este bien...! Thx

< Previous | Next >