Chartered Institute


Senior Member
UK, English
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
Instituto Fletado del Personel y Desarollo?

I have looked on forums and in two dictionaries but can not come up with a conclusive way to express this. Any ideas?

  • Talant

    Senior Member
    Hi Dizzy,

    Charter = "fletar" only when talking about transport.

    If you're talking about an organisation that has a "charter", I think that "colegiado" is the best option (other than leaving the name "as it is")

    If you're talking about a "chartered" accountant, underwriter,... then you can use "jurado" or "colegiado" (or even "autorizado")

    This said:

    Instituto Colegiado de Personal y el Desarollo?
    < Previous | Next >