Cheat day

• DonnyB

Sixties Mod
    English UK Southern Standard English
    According to a Google search I've done it appears to be a day when you temporarily abandon the diet that you're on, and eat what you want for the day.

Judging by the expression on the guy's face in the Instagram photo, I'd assume that fits the context well enough! :)

PaulQ

UK
    English - England
    From Urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: Cheatday: cheat day
    "A day on which you are allowed to break your diet, as complete abstinence is impossible for most people. It also provides a reward for the sticking to your nutrition plan over the rest of the week. The "cheat" can be small (e.g. a chocolate muffin with lunch), large (e.g. a fast food meal), or systemic (e.g. Full Fat Friday).
    Carol: Oh my god, Jenny! I can't believe you're eating cheese!
    Jenny: It's ok, Carol. Today is my cheat day. "

__xie__

persian-Iran
    According to a Google search I've done it appears to be a day when you temporarily abandon the diet that you're on, and eat what you want for the day.

Judging by the expression on the guy's face in the Instagram photo, I'd assume that fits the context well enough! :)
    OK tnx a million

__xie__

persian-Iran
    From Urban dictionary Urban Dictionary: Cheatday: cheat day
    "A day on which you are allowed to break your diet, as complete abstinence is impossible for most people. It also provides a reward for the sticking to your nutrition plan over the rest of the week. The "cheat" can be small (e.g. a chocolate muffin with lunch), large (e.g. a fast food meal), or systemic (e.g. Full Fat Friday).
    Carol: Oh my god, Jenny! I can't believe you're eating cheese!
    Jenny: It's ok, Carol. Today is my cheat day. "
    Tnx a lot :)

< Previous | Next >