Discussion in 'Specialized Terminology' started by Lu Ann, Feb 12, 2013.

  1. Lu Ann Member

    Español mexicano

    I just can´t find the word in Spanish for "chlorofluoroforms". We are talking about H-bonds and water molecules.
    This is the phrase:

    "More recently, H-bonds with calculated binding energies De ranging around somewhat less than 4 kcal mol1 have been detected by IR spectroscopy with CH groups of these chlorofluoroforms as H-bond donors."

    It also appears here:

    "This is also the case of some molecules such as chloroform CCl3H or chlorofluoroforms with same formula with one or several Cl-atoms replaced by F-atoms."

    Thank you so much.
  2. Sprachliebhaber Moderator

    USA English
    En paralelo con cloroformo, son clorofluoroformos: diclorofluoroformo y clorodifluoroformo (CHCl2F, CHClF2).
  3. Lu Ann Member

    Español mexicano
    Ya veo. !Gracias¡

Share This Page