Polish
'Publication of products chosen at random from your store.'
or maybe
'Publication of chosen at random products from your store.'

Or any other ideas?
Thank you.

• Copyright

American English
    Yes, I have an idea – how about some context? :) I don't know what "Publication of products" might mean. Is this something you're writing for a particular purpose?

Copyright

American English
    Ah, I think you mean advertising products on social media (websites).

Your original words aren't a sentence, however; so we need to know how this is going to be used: a banner, a headline, or it's a mistake and should be a sentence?

Fade to Black

Polish
    It's a description of a plugin. There is a question - 'What automation features does the plugin have?' And there are some answers, for example the one that I wrote in my first post.

RebeJC

English - American
    "Products chosen at random" is the correct use of the phrase.

The other would be correctly written, "chosen-at-random products", however it sounds awkward. I wouldn't say it that way.

dojibear

English - Northeast US
    Yes, putting "chosen at random" before "products would require hyphens (as shown in #6) and still sound awkward.

"Products chosen at random" has the same meaning as "Products that were chosen at random". That is why "chosen at random" is placed after "products". In English you can use either noun phrase (with or without "that were") with the same meaning.

< Previous | Next >