Cieszę się bardzo, że mnie adoptowaliście.

Chrilloo

sweden
I got a godchild in Poland, and this is the first letter we get from him, but the problem is that it is in polish and i wondered if someone could take a few minutes of and translate it for us. Thanks in advance.

Ciesze sip barolzo ie mnie, zqadoptowalisce.
Barolzo dzipkaje zapreszenty , bardzo mi sip spodobqty. Zdjpcia i samocháol na ster. Jestem cickawy jak jest tamw szwecji barolzo chciatbym was kiedys oolwiedzic, aldo wy mozecie mmie odwiedzic wraz l catg rodzinkg.
Pozdrawiamwas bardzo serdecznie czekam do ustyszenia buziaczki.
Arthur.

• Monica610

Polish
    This is full of mistakes. Was it written on computer or by hand?
    I can't be sure about every word but I think it would go like that:

I'm very glad that you have adopted me. (zqadoptowalisce - shouldn't it be "zaadoptowaliście"?)
    Thank you very much for presents, I liked them very much. The pictures and the controlled (?) car. I'm curious what is there like in Sweden. I would like very much to visit you or you can visit me with all the family.
    I send you cordial greetings, I'm waiting, kisses
    Arthur

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    I got a godchild in Poland, and this is the first letter we get from him, but the problem is that it is in polish and i wondered if someone could take a few minutes of and translate it for us. Thanks in advance.

Ciesze sip barolzo ie mnie, zqadoptowalisce.
    Barolzo dzipkaje zapreszenty , bardzo mi sip spodobqty. Zdjpcia i samocháol na ster. Jestem cickawy jak jest tamw szwecji barolzo chciatbym was kiedys oolwiedzic, aldo wy mozecie mmie odwiedzic wraz l catg rodzinkg.
    Pozdrawiamwas bardzo serdecznie czekam do ustyszenia buziaczki.
    Arthur.
    If someone were interested this is how it should read in Polish:
    Cieszę się bardzo, że mnie adoptowaliście.
    Bardzo dziękuję za prezenty, bardzo mi się spodobały. Zdjęcia i (zdalnie?) sterowany samochód. Jestem ciekawy jak tam jest w Szwecji, bardzo chciałbm Was kiedyś odwiedzić; albo Wy możecie mnie odwiedzić wraz z całą rodzinką.
    Pozdrawiam Was bardzo serdecznie, czekam, do usłyszenia.
    Arthur

Tom

EDIT: Just seen someone is, glad to see there is one. :)

Chrilloo

sweden
    I'm sorry, but it was written by hand. some things I couldn't read. I can get you a scanned copy of the original if you want?
    Thank you very much!

asiia

USA -English&Polish
    "Cieszę się bardzo, że mnie adoptowaliście.
    Bardzo dziękuję za prezenty, bardzo mi się spodobały. Zdjęcia i (zdalnie?) sterowany samochód. Jestem ciekawy jak tam jest w Szwecji, bardzo chciałbm Was kiedyś odwiedzić; albo Wy możecie mnie odwiedzić wraz z całą rodzinką.
    Pozdrawiam Was bardzo serdecznie, czekam, do usłyszenia.
    Arthur"

I'm glad (literally: I'm very happy) that you've adopted me.
    Thank you so much for the presents, I really liked them. Pictures and self-controlled car (this sentence is not finished). I'm curious what's going on in Sweden, i would love to visit you some day; or you (plural) can visit me with your whole family.

take care, I'll be waiting, hope to hear from you soon.
    Arthur.

< Previous | Next >