CIF (congé individuel de formation)


New Member
quelqu'un connait il la traduction pour le terme: conge individuel de formation (cif)

Merci pour vous aide
  • sorry66

    Senior Member
    English, England
    Time-off for study? Cif is specific to France, I can't think of an equivalent for England. The only word that comes to mind is 'sabbatical' which isn't really appropriate.
    < Previous | Next >