circolo di studio

< Previous | Next >


England English
Hi there,

I'm translating an 18 page presentation about "circoli di studio" from Italian to English and cant decide whether to call them study groups, workshops or something else entirely. Baring in mind that these are social service initiatives to involved marginalised people in everyday activities and can involve anything from singing, dancing, going to play with animals in a farm, watching films, reading and even some semi-professional training... What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your help!
  • < Previous | Next >