< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
Chinese, Taiwan
Hi, everyone.

The following explanation comes from a dictionary.
cleavage: the space between a woman’s breasts that can be seen above a dress that does not completely cover them.

My question is when we want to say the similar space between a person's buttocks, should we still use the word 'cleavage'?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
  • Mr Bones

    Senior Member
    España - Español
    I'm not a native speaker, but I don't really think so. And frankly I don't understand how you can do that either. It sounds funny, but difficult.


    Harry Batt

    Senior Member
    USA English
    An orthopedic friend of mine never divulged the medical name and always referred to it as "the crack in the ass." I think stezza's tradesman's cleavage describes it in the more acceptable way.


    Senior Member
    USA - English
    Believe it or not......the bit of separation that shows between your big toe and the second toe while wearing pumps is now called toe cleavage. :rolleyes:
    < Previous | Next >