(clients’) increasingly complex (client) challenges

< Previous | Next >

marcbatco

Italian-Italy
Hi, I would like please to ask you which of the options in bold is correct in the following (I would opt for the former):
This capacity is exemplified by the formation by X Inc. of the new Y Group, which brings together diverse skill sets from across the organization network in order to address the (clients’ increasingly complex challenges)/(increasingly complex client challenges).

Last edited:
  • marcbatco

Italian-Italy
    So would I. It would mean the challenges faced by the clients, and which the team is tasked with solving.
    The latter would mean the challenges which the clients represent to the team.
    Hi Edinburgher, and thank you for your advice. When saying The latter would mean the challenges which the clients represent to the team., do you mean what the clients tell the team to be the challenges they are faced with?
    In your opinion, is from across the organization network correct?

Last edited:

Edinburgher

German/English bilingual
    When saying The latter would mean the challenges which the clients represent to the team., do you mean what the clients tell the team to be the challenges they are faced with?
    To be honest, I was interpreting it as the team forming the impression that the clients were being a pain in the xxxx "difficult".
    is from across the organization network correct?
    I think it would be better without "network".

< Previous | Next >