climatizzazione (architettura-edifici)

Lorena1970

Banned
Italy, Italiano
Hi all,

In effect the word in the thread is just one of the doubts I have in translating the following sentence. Your help on the whole would be really appreciated. The context is an architecture competition notice and the paragraph refers to energy aspects of the building supposed to be designed.
Here its is:

FATTORI DI PRESTAZIONE VINCOLANTI
- domanda energetica (espressa sotto forma dei consumi standard limitatamente alla climatizzazione estiva ed invernale, produzione ACS- Acqua Calda Sanitaria - ed illuminazione ambiente) soddisfatta senza emissione di gas serra.

My attempt:
BINDING FACTORS OF THE PERFORMANCE
-Energy request (expressed by consumption in standard conditions limited to both winter and summer air -conditioning; ACS -hot sanitary water - and environmental lighting) satisfied without greenhouse production.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!:)

• AlabamaBoy

American English
    FATTORI DI PRESTAZIONE VINCOLANTI
    - domanda energetica (espressa sotto forma dei consumi standard limitatamente alla climatizzazione estiva ed invernale, produzione ACS- Acqua Calda Sanitaria - ed illuminazione ambiente) soddisfatta senza emissione di gas serra.

ASSUMPTIONS FOR ENERGY PERFORMANCE
    Energy requirements - for average conditions, limited to the following: air conditioning in summer, heating in winter, heated water, and lighting - met/satisfied without the production of any greenhouse gas emissions.

ilcigno

Here's my attempt:

LIMITING PERFORMANCE FACTORS (or Performance-limiting factors)
    Energy demand (Expressed as standard consumption, limited to winter heating and summer cooling; ACS- lavatory hot water, and ambient lighting) satisfied without greenhouse gas production.

*(Oh, AB"s is so much smoother!)

Last edited: