English base close press

Dictionary entry: close press
  • Thank you for your report, user564sd

    I'll forward your comment to the English team in case they want to add this.

    Thank you for your message. I'm afraid I don't know what a close press is and I haven't been able to find anything in dictionaries. Google has hits for an exercise called a close grip dumbbell press - was it something like that you were looking for?