closed part

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
Could it be that in this sentence: "XXX warrants that it will provide all necessary information to the Purchaser for any patent evaluation that might be necessary. This includes information from the closed part of the Product´s Drug Master File" , "closed part" means "confidential information"??

I am really lost with this "closed part", so anyone who can guide me into the real meaning, it´ll really appreciated!!!

THANKS!! :)

• ElenaofTroy

Mexico-Spanish
    Hace años me topé con una frase que incluía tu closed part también. Y sí, se refería a la documentación privada de la experimentación para el desarrollo de un fármaco.
    Aunque creo que usar "información confidencial" podría traer otras implicaciones... yo más bien usaría "documentación privada" o "documentación confidencial" del Archivo Maestro del Fármaco. ¡Espero que esto te sirva!

Eugin

Argentina (Spanish)
    Elena, thanks a lot, but this is the Englis-only forum!!! :eek:
    We`ll kicked out by the moderators if we continue talking in Spanish here...

(Hope nobody notices this...:p )

ElenaofTroy

Mexico-Spanish
    oops....... my mistake, sorry!!

I´ll try to fix it! ;)

Years ago I stumbled with the very same phrase in a contract: closed part. When I asked its meaning it was explained to me that it referred to the private documentation on the research to develop the drug the contract was about.

And I said that "confidential information" could have other implications or shades, so I´d use instead "private documentation".

Wheew... sorry again!! :D

Good day to you all!!

Iliana :)

< Previous | Next >