clutch driver (corded clutch driver)


New Member
Argentinian Spanish
Hi everybody!
I'm new in this forum. First of all, I would like to thank you for all your anonymous help.
Here is the thing: I am translating a web page about tools and hardware, and I am not sure about the translation that I am giving to the term CLUTCH DRIVER.
The first thing a I thought was transmisor de agarre, but, I am not sure about it since I haven't found an explanation for this.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance...
  • Bienvenida Rosie:

    Puede ser embrague alambrico. Espera mejores intentos.