coś do lekcji / dla lekcji

< Previous | Next >

Amada

Italy Italian
How could you say "something for the lesson" (like sheets, notes, copybook, xerox... useful for a lesson)?
Thanks

• Marga H

Poland,Polish
    To jest potrzebne do lekcji. = It is useful for a lesson/for lessons.
    also you can say:
    To jest potrzebne na lekcję.
    and also:
    To będzie potrzebne na lekcji / w czasie lekcji /podczas lekcji = during lesson
    dla lekcji :cross:

slowik

Polish
    If by saying "something for the lesson" you mean: something which will be needed on one of the lessons i.e. tomorrow - it's "rzeczy potrzebne na lekcje/lekcję" things which are generally needed at school, the general term for pens, notebooks etc. - it's "przybory szkolne"

Oletta

Dzisiaj mam coś [nowego] na lekcję albo do lekcji?
    Tak, Denis, obie wersje są dobre.

Dzisiaj mam coś nowego do lekcji. = which is thematically connected with the lesson, I associate it with sth new to talk about etc...

Dzisiaj mam coś nowego na lekcję. = sounds almost the same.... but I would say so if I prepared something else than the handout for my students ... something material. But it's my way of distinguishing the two. You can use both without taking care of the nuances!

Thomas1

polszczyzna warszawska
    You can also say: coś na zajęcia (this is what I usually say when I am at uni, but you can use it when refering to lessons in any establishement).

Tom

< Previous | Next >