College Majors / Areas of Study

VenusEnvy

English, United States
I have made a list of college majors (or, areas of study). Please, provide a translation for each term.

For native speakers: I had trouble defining some of the engineering majors. Perhaps someone could lend me a hand? Feel free to ADD MORE. There's no doubt that I've left some out.

¡Buen provecho, gente!

• oona003

France, French
    Hi !
    I've tried to add some new words in French, for some of them i'm not sure... so don't hesitate to correct me ! ;)
    Bye

Attachments

• vocab.xls
      29.5 KB · Views: 414

VenusEnvy

English, United States
    oona003 said:
    I've tried to add some new words in French, for some of them i'm not sure... so don't hesitate to correct me ! ;)
    Beautiful job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here are a few suggestions:
    - Name your document College Majors 2. The last one is called College Majors, and since yours is next, it should have a different, but similar name.
    - Use my version to work from. Simply click on my version, make your changes, then save it as a new version to your desktop. I noticed that your spreadsheet has three worksheets, while my original has only one. The formatting on your version has also been altered (this isn't necessary a problem, it's just different from the original).

I hope I've spoken clearly, oona. Overall, merci beaucoup pour le bon travail! ;)

belén

Spanish, Spain, Catalan, Mallorca
    Hello
    I have put the Spanish translations and added two degrees (medicine and acting)
    Some degrees are very difficult to translate because we don't have those offers in our universities...

Be

Attachments

• vocab2.xls
      31 KB · Views: 394

itroussel

Spain, spanish and French
    Added some degrees/Masters (Geology and Library Science); and made a few changes in the Spanish + French sections...

itroussel

Attachments

• College majors 7.xls
      36.5 KB · Views: 215