Collegio Notarile

< Previous | Next >

tharika

Thai
pls Please help. I have to translate "Certifica io sottoscritto Mr. ABC Notaio in Bangkok iscritto al Collegio Notarile di Bangkok che la presente copia, composta da No. 1 fogli, e' conforme all'originale esibiti da Ms. XYX.

Is it ok:
I undersigned Mr. ABC Notary in Bangkok, registered College Notary of Bangkok, certify that this copy composed by No. 1 sheet, in accordance with original performed by Ms. XYZ.

• TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Hi Tharika and welcome to the forum!

"Certifica io sottoscritto Mr. ABC Notaio in Bangkok
    iscritto al Collegio Notarile di Bangkok
    che la presente copia,
    composta da No. 1 fogli,
    e' conforme all'originale esibiti da Ms. XYX.

I the undersigned, Mr. ABC, a Notary in Bangkok Thailand,
    registered in the Notary College of Bangkok,
    certify that this copy presented before me,
    composed of a single sheet of paper,
    is in accordance with the original exhibited by Ms. XYZ.
    or
    ...is a copy of the original exhibited by Ms. XYZ.

furs

Italian
    Good job Tim -- I would only note that 'collegio notarile' is the local chapter of the notaries' guild. I would therefore render it as notarial district rather than college.

TimLA

Member Emeritus
    English - US
    Good job Tim -- I would only note that 'collegio notarile' is the local chapter of the notaries' guild. I would therefore render it as notarial district rather than college.
    Excellent...thank you...another one of those semi-quasi-almost-false-friends.:D

kittensamy

Italy/Italian
    Hello everybody! I would like to know whether Notary board could be an acceptable translation for collegio notarile (meant as a body of which the solicitors are members, like a professional register i would say)

many thanks in advance for your help

Interesting translation but how would you translate then : Iscritto al Collegio Notarile dei Distretti Riuniti di A, B e C? (Where A, B and C are three different towns)
    Registered at Notarial Joint Districts of A, B and C?

< Previous | Next >