'Collie nr.' and 'Ehd'

< Previous | Next >

Andrew1980

What can these abbreviations like 'Collie nr.' and 'Ehd' mean as titles in a tables for shipment of goods? Under 'Ehd' there is a column with pcs (pieces) under collier nr. identification details such as W011, for example? Please help!

• Egmont

English - U.S.
    What can these abbreviations like 'Collie nr.' and 'Ehd' mean as titles in a tables for shipment of goods? Under 'Ehd' there is a column with pcs (pieces) under collier nr. identification details such as W011, for example? Please help!
    First, is it collie (a breed of dog, unless it has some other meaning here) or collier (a coal miner or a ship that carries coal)? Did these goods perhaps arrive on ships?

Second, what are the other column titles? They might provide a clue.

We need some context here. Can you scan this table, or take a screen shot of it, and post is image here?

Andrew1980

it's kind of half-English and, as turned out half-French shipment document. My second language is French so I digged Internet and found that Collie is Colis - shipment or batch of goods, while 'ehd' stands for emballage dimensions and sth. so I wrote this is kind of 'package' in English. Thank you for your feedback, i appreciate it very much. Sometimes the texts are awful!

Andrew1980

First, is it collie (a breed of dog, unless it has some other meaning here) or collier (a coal miner or a ship that carries coal)? Did these goods perhaps arrive on ships?

Second, what are the other column titles? They might provide a clue.

We need some context here. Can you scan this table, or take a screen shot of it, and post is image here?

Andrew1980

'We need some context here. Can you scan this table, or take a screen shot of it, and post is image here?'

i canot give as text is translated into Russian with some most difficult words left in English, si if i give a piece of text it won't give you anything as the rest of the text is in Russian

< Previous | Next >