colon and listed questions

Dr.Appalayya

India;Telugu
Some worrisome issues, which require immediate resolution and which are integral to the strategh formulation are: Is there a definite role for store brands with the growing retailing industry? Will national brands perish, owing to the price pressure of store brands? Does the advent of store brands mean any loss for consumers who are enjoying the fruits of national branding, in terms of creativity and value? Will store brands eliminate national brands clearly?

Please see the listed questions, preceded by a colon? Is it correct?

• AngelEyes

English - United States
    Some worrisome questions, which require immediate answers that are integral(or vital) to the strategy formulation are:

1.Is there a definite role for store brands in the growing retailing industry?
    2.Will national brands disappear, as a result of the lower-priced competition of store brands?
    3.Does the advent of store brands mean any loss for consumers who are enjoying the benefits of national brands, in terms of quality, style, and value?
    4.Will store brands eliminate national brands altogether?
    Hi Dr.,

I would write it this way. What you have here is a list of questions, each requiring a question mark.

I tried to keep as many of your original words as I thought possible. I hope this is what you wanted. :)

AngelEyes

< Previous | Next >