combination of themes and ideas

apoziopeza

slovak
Hi,

Please advise, is the word "combination" (and its forms) correct in the context below? Would you prefer "interrelation" instead?

Thanks.

A.

Source: Legal Opinion

The regulation in Article 4 (2) of the Slovak Constitution, so-called constitutional protection of water, and a reaction of the European Commission to it, creates a suitable backdrop for combination of the ideas which I have, so far, presented only in separate contributions. These contributions are contemplations on the subject of the constitutional regulation, its extensity and intensity, on the material core of the Constitution and on internal material hierarchy of constitutional norms. This contribution represents an attempt to combine these themes through [the topic of] water.

I would like to use the constitutional protection of water as a backdrop to represent the contemplations which I have dealt with more or less separately or individually, but the wording of Article 4 (2) of the Slovak Constitution and in particular the totally unjustified reaction of the European Commission to it are creating a room for interrelation and combination of these contemplations.

[...]

The first contemplation which I combine with the constitutional regulation of the ban on water export is its suitability from the perspective of the constitutional regulation and its regularity. [...]

The second topic, or the area of examination, which can be combined, from the perspective of constitutionalism, with the constitutional protection of water is its relation to the material core of the Constitution, especially to the material core of the Slovak Constitution.

• < Previous | Next >