come risulta dall'allegata comunicazione

< Previous | Next >

Kiki29

Italian-Italy
Salve,
Dovendo tradurre la seguente frase: i dati oggetto della presente richiesta sono localizzati in Germania, come risulta dall'allegata comunicazione via mail pervenuta da Facebook in data 4 Marzo 2000 alla polizia giudiziaria.

ho pensato alle seguenti traduzioni:
  • the data of this request are located in Germany, as it is proved by the attached notice sent by facebook email to the judicial police on March 4, 2000.
  • the data of ..., as it is proved by Facebook attached notice sent by email to the judicial police on March 4, 2000.
  • the data of..., as the attached notice, sent by Facebook email to the judicial police on March 4, 2000, proves.

Last edited:
  • Starless74

Italiano
    Ciao,
    suggerirei: The data requested hereby are located in Germany, as per the attached note emailed by Facebook to the judicial police on March 4th, 2000.
    Attendi altri pareri, sia per il lessico che per struttura e punteggiatura.

rrose17

Canada, English
    Tweaking Starless' maybe
    The data requested is presently in Germany, as demonstrated in the attached email, sent through Facebook...
    emailed by Facebook sounds like the company Facebook, itself, has done the emailing. :rolleyes:

Starless74

Italiano
    The data requested is presently in Germany
    "la presente richiesta" is not intended as "in the present time".
    It's a way (in formal letters) of saying "this request", hence my "hereby". :)
    (There may be other mistakes in my try anyway)
    emailed by Facebook sounds like the company Facebook, itself, has done the emailing.
    That's exactly what I'd got from the Italian phrase.
    To me it sounds like the judicial police asked Facebook to provide some (personal?) data which were based in Germany.

Last edited:

rrose17

Canada, English
    I got that, actually, but thought it worked here. Hereby doesn’t make sense in my opinion.
    To me it sounds like the judicial police asked Facebook to provide some (personal?) data which were based in Germany.
    Ok! I see now.

Kiki29

Italian-Italy
    (There may be other mistakes in my try anyway)

yes, it's in this way

< Previous | Next >