Communication of personal data

Marussia

Lithuania - Russian/Lithuanian
Ciao!

Could someone help me translate to Italian the following:
"I am learning Italian and would like to find someone from Italy to chat with. My ICQ number is [so and so] and my e-mail address is [so and so]".

Grazie mille! :)

• Alfry

Italian
    Marussia said:
    Ciao!

"I am learning Italian and would like to find someone from Italy to chat with. My ICQ number is [so and so] and my e-mail address is [so and so]".

ciao,

"sto imparando l'italiano e mi piacerebbe trovare qualche italiano con cui chiacchierare (chattare). il mio ICQ number è ##### e il mio indirizzo di posta elettronica è aaaa.bbbb@xxxxxx.fff

winnie

italy, italian
    Marussia said:
    Ciao!

this is the literal translation:
    sto imparando l'italiano e mi piacerebbe trovare qualcuno dall'Italia con cui chiacchierare. Il mio numero ICQ è [.....] ed il mio indirizzo e-mail è [....]

something better could be:
    Sto imparando l'italiano c'è qualcuno in Italia che vuole chiacchierare con me?
    Vi accludo il mio ICQ [....] ed il mio indirizzo di posta elettronica [....]

ciao!
    winnie

Marussia

Lithuania - Russian/Lithuanian
    alfry e winnie,

grazie mille!

By the way, is there any other way to say "thank you very much" besides "grazie mille"? :)

winnie

italy, italian
    Marussia said:
    alfry e winnie,

grazie mille!

By the way, is there any other way to say "thank you very much" besides "grazie mille"? :)
    one may says:

grazie
    grazie tante
    molte grazie
    ti ringrazio

Alfry

Italian
    Marussia said:
    alfry e winnie,

grazie mille!

btw, there should be a thread for that.
    try to search for it ;)

In any case winnie's ones are fine

< Previous | Next >